Company knowledge and context
Permissions and data governance
Answers grounded in your own enterprise knowledge graph:
Glean’s proprietary search engine connects to and understands all your company’s data — ensuring LLMs use the most relevant, up-to-date information. With Glean, each employee receives answers with unparalleled personalization.
Responsible AI that scales to your enterprise needs:
Results are secure, private, permissions-aware, and fully referenceable. Scalable infrastructure and auditing tools ensure sensitive data is used as intended.
Turnkey implementation of a complex ecosystem:
100+ pre-built connectors. Implement Glean without professional services, data training, or fine-tuning necessary. Use the LLMs of your choice on one centralized AI platform.
Generative AI for Engineering
- Take command of engineering workflows by combining information from GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Slack and more.
- Get help writing code based on your company’s existing work.
- Debug faster with easy answers to technical questions.
Generative AI for Support
- Get answers to tricky questions based in your company’s trusted knowledge.
- Make customer communications faster with automated summarization.
- Simplify cross-team collaboration by capturing activity outside ticketing systems.
Generative AI for Sales
- Get a comprehensive view of deal activity by automatically looking through Gong, Salesforce, Teams, Slack and beyond.
- Always be prepared for calls with an assistant that leverages your emails, calls and company data.
- Craft the best pitch by mining all of your company’s content and conversations.
Generative AI for Everyone
- Summarize information from multiple company apps with one query.
- Use Glean to write status updates, customer communications and more.
- Save time by offloading complex tasks to trustworthy generative AI.
Gleanbot in Slack
- Save the time your team spends seeking information and answering questions in Slack
- Configure Glean Assistant to automatically answer questions in specific channels
- Tag @Glean in threads to answer questions or summarize conversations